Wednesday 21 December 2011

HNT - Christmas Gifts

This week, the penultimate official HNT has a theme, its a tough one...

Dec. 22nd - Three Christmas Wishes HNT - Perhaps the hardest theme of the year. Pick three individuals to send special Christmas wishes to. The hard part? Pick three people who are not necessarily someone you'll be sending a Christmas card to, or an e-card, or specifically contact at Christmas.Those people might expect something from you. No, send out your Christmas wishes to someone you've only lurked at, or to a newbie, or to someone whose HNTs and/or general blog posts have made some sort of impression. And post a picture of it, too! It can be serious or humorous or heartfelt or fantasy. Then contact that individual to let them know that they got one of your wishes.

So here's mine...

Wish 1.
This is for Dazzling Deviant http://pborodors.blogspot.com


A wonderful woman who wears her heart on her sleeve. I wish her good fortune, good health and a perfect Christmas for her family.If you dont follow her on twitter add her, she doesn't blog much at the moment but she is talented and her early posts are hot and worth a read.

Wish 2 is for The Fat Controller
http://joeheather.blogspot.com/

A frequent visitor, top blogger and one of my biggest referring sites. Thanks for all the support, comments and appreciation since I started blogging! I wish you and Heather a perfect Christmas.

Wish 3 a special wish

http://Osbasso.blogspot.com

This is for Osbasso, an amazing man who has united so many bloggers over the years. He was responsible for my first real sense of community and from my first interaction when i was unsure of myself in the blogosphere he has supported me and even helped me on techie stuff!

This is the penultimate HNT but not the last of Osbasso.

I wish you a wonderful Christmas with your family, I hope you get everything you wish for and know how much us bloggers appreciate what you have done for us.

Happy HNT xx


And if you missed it I posted a video of YSL fisting me

Go see who else is Half Nekkid at http://osbasso.blogspot.com/

Go see some more daring pics of other sexy peeps... including one of me... the-otherhnt



5 comments:

  1. Wonderful post! We were unfamiliar with The Fat Controller and have now discovered his blog. Thank you for that.

    The shot of you and YSL was, as always, appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wishes, specially the last one.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the wish! I love the fact that you used the word 'penultimate'! And correctly, I might add!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the wishes ... you are my inspiration <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much. I am genuinely touched. I do feel rather a fraud because postings have been thin on the ground lately but now the Christmas rush is over I hope to be back in full swing.

    A merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you and all those who are dear to you. Hoping to read a lot more naughty posts in 2012.

    Looooove the picture. So very naughty!

    ReplyDelete

random