Wednesday, 21 December 2011

***STOCKING FILLERS***

Here it is, my gift to you .... all you need to get you through the festive season. Ive linked any stories were the detail is on the blog and most likely pictures to go with the vivid descriptions.

My personal favourite pictures of the year








My Favourite posts Ive shared are:

http://heelsnstocking.blogspot.com/2011/05/part-2-spanked-fisted-strung-up-by-ysl.html

http://heelsnstocking.blogspot.com/2011/12/warning-fisting-video-nsfw-sound-on.html

http://heelsnstocking.blogspot.com/2011/04/optimistic-i-found-something-special.html

http://heelsnstocking.blogspot.com/2011/10/part-7-cap-d-germans-sharing-margarets.html

http://heelsnstocking.blogspot.com/2011/10/most-special-day-of-holiday-by-far.html


1) What was your most memorable sexual moment?

This years has brought so many memorable sexual moment, and its hard to define which is the most poignant. My short list is...

The first night with YSL, I remember so vividly how he fucked me after hours of the most passionate foreplay. As he slammed into me I knew I wanted more.

Being held by YSL as he invited a man to lick and then fuck me, it was so arousing having him hold me so affectionately and enjoy watching my pleasure.

That moment when the guy went to kiss me but decided to suck YSL's cock.

One I haven't shared yet but will before the turn of the year, our last night in Cap D'Agde, in the dark room, a cock is placed in my hand and we wank it together before YSL guided it into me and held me as I was fucked.

The biggest first for me is to know, love and trust someone as I do YSL, Ive never experienced anything quite like it.

 2) What firsts did you try this year?
and I didn't think i had many firsts left to try...

Being flogged and cropped to the extent we have taken it too. As I type this I have stripes on my breasts and butt cheeks than I'm very proud of. (those links are to videos)

Going to Cap D'Agde was so many firsts all in one, the outdoor group sex, the first visit to a BDSM club, even swinging with a man I love so dearly is such a first.

Being fully fisted in both holes at the same time.

Having an Enema (such a naughty video)

Owning a Hitachi magic wand!

A sex swing! despite my initial concerns I was going to pull the ceiling down!

Fucking YSL with my strap on, I never thought I would enjoy that so much.


3) What would you like to try for 2012?
Ive got no preconceived ideas but I am sure they will happen as we are both spontanius and inventive in the bedroom.The level of trust we have and our comfort with discussing anything with each other makes it easy for us to try anything we want to.


4) What’s on your sex toy shopping list for 2012? or what were your top sex toys you played with or reviewed of 2011?

Top toys Ive played with this year have to be (in no particular order)

Flogger
Leather cuffs
Glass butt plug
Glass Paddle
Riding crop


on its way in the post from Eden Fantasys at the moment is a Liberator ramp! im very much looking forward to trying that out.

MERRY XMAS TO ALL MY READERS
AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN 2011

Now its your turn to give me a gift....

A gift from our readers…
of course the icing on the Christmas Cake is we want pictures of our readers enjoyment…. Yes that is you masturbating or fantasies you've had about us sex bloggers, which we want sending over the festive period reading to publish on our blogs 28th of December (ish) subject to family stuff going on.

Send your images via twitter or email y u m m y x 7 2 @ G M A I L. C O M A full list of who’s playing is on my side bar... go see them as they are also proving just how naughty they have been all year.

Sexy Christmas gifts from EdenFantasys - the sex toys shop you can trust!
This post was sponsored by EdenFantasys.com

7 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas

    Thank you for being you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thank you for organizing it all. Your pictures are beautiful and sexy, though we love the first one as it nicely captures a very sweet moment. The posts you link to are favorites of ours, and we appreciate reading your answers to the questions. Very arousing!

    Our own post is scheduled and will be posted tomorrow afternoon, roughly twenty hours from now in order to give our HNT post some time in the spotlight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry xmas joyful year full of sex&happiness (mustafaelsahli)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am fascinated and admittedly a bit frightened by the BDSM world, but you've embraced it fully. I'm intrigued... Thanks for sharing your adventures with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've had such an amazing year, you and YSL have certainly made it sexy and I always love reading about your times together.

    Thank you for this brilliant idea, it was great fun to join in and I can't wait to see everyone's posts next week.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post. I love reading your adventures with YSL. You may not remember, but a few weeks ago you gave me some advice about our first sex club visit. Thanks so much, and I'll be writing about it soon on our blog alwayseachother.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Yummy.

    It has been a fantastic 2011 with you and all of the wonderful experiences that we have shared together.

    YSL xxxx

    ReplyDelete

random