Monday 28 November 2016

TMI Tuesday - Love Emotion Trust

TMI Tuesday. Here we go!

love emotion trust

tmi_nov29
1. What would you do to leave a great impression with a person on your first date?
Getting cropped, then fucked doggy style, finishing off with hot cum being shot all over my arse has made some impressions previously

2. Do you usually follow your heart or your head?
Although I do have my *ahem* specific interests in life that could be considered niche by some people, I am very sensible and think ahead, so it is always the head....and by spooky conincidence, I do like this head too

3. If your significant other told you to jump off a tall cliff and told you that you’ll land safely because there’s a net you can’t see yet, would you blindly trust your s.o. and jump?
I'd have to be convinced of the benefit of doing so initially, however if there was good reason, yes, I have a lot of faith and trust in him.
Stock image of a delightful curvy lady who has been told that there is a net down there......somewhere

4. How do you support your significant other?
We make a good team and support and help each other out where required. I listen, make appropriate suggestions and generally make all of his sexual fantasies a reality...such as arranging an impromptu 5sum (more detail on the blog elsewhere), being a good partner in France 😜, arranging MFF evenings, letting him watch me get fucked by multiple black men......you know, normal standard girlfriend stuff.

5. What types of things or gestures/acts make you feel loved?
Just being thought of and considered is all that I need. Past that, hard cock, spankings and eyes burning with desire are a lovely bonus.

6. What types of things or gestures/acts make you feel respected?
Being listened to and my thoughts/feelings being considered. 

7. Can you have emotional intimacy without physical intimacy? Explain.
Absolutely. Care and emotional connection can be so powerful, however, I am not really one that can live too long without physical intimacy. I may have mentioned this once or twice.

Bonus:  In 2016, what was your most conflicted emotional moment?
Being presented with two, thick, firm erections and not knowing which one to suck first.....so I took them both in my mouth together
Stock image of a lady with a similar moral dilemma. This is clearly an issue that sadly many women have to face every day.

TMI Tuesday blog

1 comment:

  1. "you know, normal standard girlfriend stuff" ~ great, can I quote you to my wife? Maybe show her your blog and say "see? everyone's doing it!"

    "arranging an impromptu 5sum" ~ yeah, no big deal! xo :P

    ReplyDelete

random