TMI Tuesday posted, during wee hours of the morning.
1. What shoes would you like to fill today?
Mine...as I am very happy with who and what I am and see no point in wishing for things that will never happen
2. What is the next big dollar purchase you are planning to make?
Excuse me, I think that you will find that we use
the Queen's fine England Pound Sterling here. That aside, I'd like to
purchase a lovely holiday somewhere hot and sunny because it is cold,
dark and damp in the UK at the moment
3. You have $100,000 to spend on friends. How would you spend it?
Buy them things that they 'need' as opposed to 'want' and then with the change, throw a big party for them all :-)
4. You have $5,000 to spend on your significant other. How would you spend it?
Hmm, XE converts that to about £4,000 today.....should give us about two or three full on weeks in Cap d'Agde
5. What is your favorite waste of time ?
I don't class it as a waste of time, but I may have mentioned that I am partial to anal previously 😊
Bonus: Tell us about the most mischievous thing you did as a kid.
I broke up with someone by getting a friend to tell them I was dead
But everyone's done that haven't they?? Right?.......Right?????