1. What was the last thing you regret buying?
A dress of internet! I sometimes forget how tall I am, it's like a blouse on me :(
2. What was the last sex toy you regret buying?
A cheap bullet, it broke after a few days, you get what you pay for and let's face it mine gets some abuse.
3. Briefly describe a time that you had sex, and you should not have. Why did you do it?
About 4years ago, I hadn't had sex for ages and I really wanted it, wanted to be touched. I dressed up, put on the porn and managed to get hubby in the mood. He bent me over the sofa and stuck his cock in me. Not once kissing me or touching me other than to facilitate entry. He watched the porn, I cried as he fucked me, he didn't even notice.
4. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
Now, I'm happy with myself more than ever. I'm old enough to know better but still young enough to do it anyway.
5. A good friend’s significant other flirts with you; would you tell your good friend?
Depends on situation, i wouldn't want my friend to think I was on the prowl. I probably deal with it in humour 'your hubby is a bad flirt isn't he?' that kind of thing.
6. What is your greatest professional regret? For example: Promotions you did not accept; Internship opportunities you did not pursue; Inventions/ideas you did not share.
There are many opportunities I've turned down and wondered how they wiuld of played out but never regretted any. I've learned plenty but if I had the time over I'd probably make the same choices given what I knew at the time.
Bonus: What is your biggest regret?
I have only a few regrets in life but these have been experiences I had no control over or wasn't old enough to prevent so I can live with them.
Never regret things you have done only learn from them.
Regret is for the things you never did and wish you had.