Monday 2 May 2016

TMI Tuesday - Weekdays



Weekdays













1. Do you wish every day was like Sunday?
Meh, it’s nice to have the day away from work, but life needs variety and anyway, Heelsnstocking/YSL liaisons are usually midweek affairs

2. Why don’t you like Mondays?
Erm, did I say that???

3. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday love–which is best day for sex?
They’re all equally good for me. 24/7/365

4. Do you look forward to hump day aka Wednesday?
Ptth, if I had the sort of life where I was only living from weekend to weekend I’d be a little concerned

5. Friday night just got paid…do you get paid on Fridays?
Sometimes. The person who wrote these questions does realise that it isn’t 1932 where we get paid for doing shifts unloading cargo at the docks, right?? I think most people in the western world are on monthly salaries, so yeah, sometimes it may be a Friday.

6. What were you doing 10:15 Saturday night?
Masturbating

Bonus: Today in Washington, DC metro area it’s another Rainy day and it is Monday. What’s your weather?
Oh good grief!!! Hopefully better questions next week.

TMI Tuesday blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

random