Hello my fellow TMI Tuesday junkies. Movember is in full-swing. I can’t wait to see those Mo’s a little later in the month. In the meantime here is a set of VERY fine TMI Tuesday questions from longtime blogger and frequent TMI Tuesday question contributor virtualsin.wordpress.com If you don’t know what Movember is all about see previous TMI Tuesday posts or click here.
And if you want to join in the Movember fun please click this link at the end of here and you could even win some great sex toys!!
Some men who have been treated for Prostate Cancer are unable to get an erection.
1. If they were treated with surgery, the usual reason is nerve damage. They may have success with a penis pump.
Question: Have you (or your partner) ever used a pump? Did it work? Was it a turn-on or a turn-off?
Not used one on a guy, I have used a clit pump though and enjoyed that and I think it would arouse me being in control and watching a mans erection grow in a pump.
2. If they were treated with radiation, the usual reason is damage to blood vessels. They may have good luck with Viagra or or one of the other impotence meds.
Question: Have you (or your partner) ever used Viagra, Cialis, or similar? Did it work? Any interesting side effects? Any 4-hour erections?
Tell us how you made use of that
I have been with a guy that had taken one and I wish he hadn't because he was a god awful boring fucker and it went on or hours!
I think guys put too much pressure on themselves about their erections and often giving more cause to fail. There is so much more to enjoy about sex that a hard cock (that said I do love it).
3. Some men may opt for a penile implant. See http://www.urologicalcare.com/advanced-ed-treatments/types-penile-implants/. Do you have experience with a penile implant (as owner or lover-of-owner)? Did it work for you?
No experience but got to say modern medicine is marvellous!!
4. If they were treated with hormone therapy (e.g. Lupron Depot), they may also lose all libido.
I can’t think of a good question, but if you have a story, please share.
I can't imagine losing my libido its such a large part of who I am. Just this morning, during a very erotic moment YSL said "I love just how sexual you are".
Some men diagnosed with Prostate Cancer change their diet or avoid certain foods.
5. Did you ever change your diet for health reasons? How did it work out? How long did you stay on the diet?
Currently on a bit of diet nothing drastic just eating well and trying not to skip meals. I'm not drinking much at the moment, last night was the first time I've drank for weeks.
The prostate is a sexual organ, and treatment of the prostate changes the sexual experience.
6. A man who has had his prostate removed does not ejaculate at orgasm. How would you react to a total lack of cum?
I love YSL cumming inside or on me, currently enjoying the train one with 2 loads inside my bottom. If saving your partners life means a small change its a small price to pay.
7. Although removal of the prostate reduces the intensity of orgasm in the pelvic region, some men report orgasmic feelings in other parts of the body, some describing a “whole body orgasm.” How cool is that?
Very cool. I sometimes cum in a "whole body orgasm" it is earth shattering and wonderful and often leaves me wiped out and speechless for ages, just needing to be held.
8. Do you think a man treated for PRostate Cancer deserves a blow job? If yes, please email Virtual Sin aka SinnerMan…
If you want to get involved and raise awareness more on your blog or twitter join in here and win a gift set of prostate toys and accessories and £100 shopping voucher!
Read how to enter Movember awareness month with Sex Shop 365.
Use code: MOV20 to get 20% off all prostate massagers this November.
Win prizes and join in the fun!