Thursday 15 September 2011

HNT - Cap D'agde

Im back! Last week was the most amaxing week, not for the obvious sexual pleasures that were goin to be enjoyed, even those expectations for both of us were surpassed but emotionally. Last week we took a step closer together, I heard the words I have been longing to hear from him and so much more. I have so much to blog about! and a few pictures to share as well as a VERY NAUGHTY VIDEO! Happy HNT! Join in the fun..



Go see some more daring pics of other sexy peeps... the-otherhnt

13 comments:

  1. That's impressive. Is this a preview of what's to come? Bring it on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one can't wait to read all about your wonderful week away.

    Happy HNT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me neither! Don't make us wait too long now!

    Very sexy HNT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Photo A picture that tells part of a long story too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you had a fabulous time...I can't wait to hear abll about Cap D'adge...I have heard good things about it and always wanted to go.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG what kind of fish is that :)

    Love your nipple

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't really expect you to publish blog posts from Cap D'Adge. It would have reduced the number of salacious posts for us to salivate over now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like it will be a fun read. Really cool picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great view. Such a beautiful, suckable nipple

    Dbuk7768 at twitter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful picture, I love the effect :)

    HHNT!

    ~Kazi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm. Two of my favorite things to suck. :)

    ---------------

    @H: ROFLMAO at your comment. :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. dreamy pic

    and love the watery post title

    ReplyDelete

random