Monday 24 October 2016

TMI Tuesday - How is it going?

How’s it going–you know,
your relationship?

couple_tmi
1. How did you realize an important relationship (romantic, friendship, business) was over? What was the pivotal moment or statement?
When I found myself thoroughly enjoying multiple unfamilar cocks on a regular basis

2. Relationship strategy–do you have one? Share.
a. Find someone I like
b. Find out if they like me
c. Find out if they can hold a good conversation
d. Find out if they can match me for sex drive
e. Find out if they are up for group sex (and if so, not being difficult afterwards)
f.  Get them to keep fucking me

3. Name two things you appreciate about your current relationship. Why are these things significant? (If not currently in a relationship, feel free to refer to your best relationship)

a. I have someone who is interested in me and cares about me
b. His cock is always ready for me 

4. In your relationship, do you compromise:
a. a little
b. never – I usually get my way
c. too much, it helps keep the peace

We are very much alike and think in very similar ways so there aren't any cross words. I certainly wouldn't answer b or c as there always has to be flexibility to accomodate the other person and to ensure that we have a positive relationship

5. If you went to couple’s therapy, which of these are you most likely to have a need to discuss:
a. My significant other feels more like a roommate.
b. Sex is uncomfortable.
c. My partner doesn’t know what I like in bed.
d. “Forget sex! We barely touch.”

None!!! We very compatible, especially sexually

Bonus: Below is a list of extreme sports. You must pick one sport to try. Why would you do that sport?
1. skydiving
2. volcano diving

3. zip-lining through a jungle
4. bungee jumping
The zip wire sounds the most fun and the one where I would feel most in control, plus there'll be lots of good jungley things to see too!!


TMI Tuesday blog

1 comment:

  1. I think your answer to #1 needs a blog post of it's own! Do tell!
    (and if you have already post the link!)

    ReplyDelete

random