How’s it going–you know,
1. How did you realize an important relationship (romantic, friendship, business) was over? What was the pivotal moment or statement?
When I found myself thoroughly enjoying multiple unfamilar cocks on a regular basis
2. Relationship strategy–do you have one? Share.
a. Find someone I like
b. Find out if they like me
c. Find out if they can hold a good conversation
d. Find out if they can match me for sex drive
e. Find out if they are up for group sex (and if so, not being difficult afterwards)
f. Get them to keep fucking me
3. Name two things you appreciate about your current relationship. Why are these things significant? (If not currently in a relationship, feel free to refer to your best relationship)
a. I have someone who is interested in me and cares about me
b. His cock is always ready for me
4. In your relationship, do you compromise:
a. a little
c. too much, it helps keep the peace
We are very much alike and think in very similar ways so there aren't any cross words. I certainly wouldn't answer b or c as there always has to be flexibility to accomodate the other person and to ensure that we have a positive relationship
5. If you went to couple’s therapy, which of these are you most likely to have a need to discuss:
b. Sex is uncomfortable.
c. My partner doesn’t know what I like in bed.
d. “Forget sex! We barely touch.”
None!!! We very compatible, especially sexually
Bonus: Below is a list of extreme sports. You must pick one sport to try. Why would you do that sport?
2. volcano diving
3. zip-lining through a jungle
The zip wire sounds the most fun and the one where I would feel most in control, plus there'll be lots of good jungley things to see too!!