Monday 12 September 2016

TMI Tuesday - Fill in the blanks



Let’s get this TMI Tuesday started! This week fill-in-the-blanks is borrowed from Friday Fill-ins.

1. I must have at least five minutes without a cock in me before I die.

2. You can’t stop me, because I’m having a good time, having a good time!!! I’m a rocket on my way to Mars, on a collision course, I’m a satellite, I’m out of control ♫♫♫♫♫.

3. I wish I never had to buy panties again.

4. The Hitachi Magic Wand has helped me change my life.

5. I know the song by Cristian Marchi by heart.

6. If I weren’t so afraid, I would want to enact this multiple creampiescene in real life.

Bonus:  My weekend was good, tonight I’m looking forward to masturbating, tomorrow my plans include masturbating and next weekend, I want to get back to some good, honest anal!

TMI Tuesday blog

1 comment:

  1. Good honest anal? Tell us about the dishonest anal you've been getting then!
    (The link in Q6 is not working and since I can't see it I now really really wanna see it)

    ReplyDelete

random