Tuesday 21 June 2016

TMI Tuesday - Sexy Thoughts

Fill-in-blank or answer accordingly.

1. You are looking at your lover. You say, “I’d love to _____ .”

    Heelsnstocking:  ..have a cock in my ass

    YSL: ..wank my cock inside your cunt until I make it cum in you (Excellent example of this practice here)

2. In a chat with your best female friend you say, “You look really sexy when you wear _____ .”

    Heelsnstocking:  ..my panties

    YSL:  ..your normal regular clothes because no-one has the faintest idea of what a highly sexed woman you are when you wear them 

3. Name the one piece of lingerie you would love to see a man wear.

    Heelsnstocking:  see answer 2

    YSL:
 


















4. I wish I did more _____ in bed.


    Heelsnstocking:  ..people..

    YSL:  ..cunt juice drinking..
 
5. I absolutely LOVE when you kiss my _____ .

    Heelsnstocking:  ..clit

    YSL:  ..lips when you are cumming

Bonus: Tell us your favorite sexual memory of you and your current or most recent lover.

    Heelsnstocking:  To many to choose from! I think a stand out moment has to be him holding me while feeding another mans cock inside me while in the Dark Room at Le Glamour

    YSL:  Just sitting in the garden one summers Friday afternoon and without any prompting Yummy decided to arrange a fivesome for that evening with another lovely couple and a delicious single female. Two hours later three ladies and two men were naked in a hotel room enjoying each other.

TMI Tuesday blog

2 comments:

  1. Great answers to #1 guys!
    Heelsnstocking: I need a woman like you! ;)
    YSL: thanks for the video - it led me down quite a trail on XHamster! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha :) Loved the questions and answers ;)

    ReplyDelete

random