Saturday 18 June 2016

Sinful Sunday - My Pleasure Centre

Due to our hectic schedules, YSL and I don't see each other as often as we would wish
but when we do.....it is explosive!!

We hadn't seen each other for a couple of weeks, but when we got together this week my clit was the size, thickness and hardness of a small cock!!

As you can see above, it was the width of my finger.

Ohh, it was so sensitive and the sensations against it were mind blowing!!



.....I might have been a little bit wet too 
Sinful Sunday

8 comments:

  1. This picture shows a lot of evidence of your pleasure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous shot, I love how your clit looks so hard and the sheen of liquid that gives away just how wet you were

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved to have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful closeup! I so love photos of vulvas; the more I see, the more and more I appreciate the beauty of vulvular (?!) diversity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Small cock nothing. You are endowed. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness . . . I see what you mean about "explosive"!!!
    Very sexy!!!
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning, everything about this just shows how good that moment was.

    ReplyDelete

random