Monday, 11 March 2013
TMI fashion police
1. What is the most revealing thing you have ever worn in public?
A smile? That's all I wore on our 2 holidays to Cap D'Agde, the naturist and swingers resort.
(You can read and see pictures here about our swinging holidays)
Other wise in the uk I'd say I dress quite classy but I do flash the cleavage.
2. Have you ever unwittingly shown more than you intended in public due to a wardrobe malfunction?
I was shopping once and the kids were driving me mad, one was in the trolley and the other was tugging at my dress. The little one grabbed a random jar off the shelf and dropped it so I went to find a member of staff when I realised that folk weren't staring at the kids but at a near naked me.... The tugging at the dressed had untied the wrap dress, thank god I had a nice matching set and stockings on!
3. Are you more likely to arrive at an event over or under dressed?
Over dressed every time! But I'd rather set than lower the standard.
4. Tell us about a time when you have arrived at a venue and immediately wished you could leave because you were dressed completely inappropriately?
Never had such an occasion. I did travel to the Middle East on business then discovered I was attending a party/ball and had nothing at all suitable packed and no time to shop for dresses. I bought a load of cheap earrings and made a plain work dress look sparkly!!
5. What is the one thing that a lover/man/woman wears that you love with a passion?
The pants he wears when we are at the swingers club, YSL is even referred to as 'nice pants guy' by the regulars.
6. What is the one thing that a lover/man/woman wears that you hate with a passion?
Clothes...I much rather him naked.
Bonus: You and your friend are going to a special event and you know that he/she has spent a lot of time and possibly money on their outfit and are very excited about what they have created. They refuse to show you their outfit until you are both ready to leave for the event and you find that they look awful. What do you do?
Tell them in the nicest way possible that its not right, I'd rather be as honest as possible without hurting feelings.
Saying that the friendship I have with my best friend it would be more like "seriously, you went shopping unsupervised?" Or "is it fancy dress and I didn't get the memo?". We are both sarcastic as hell to each other but love each other to bits.
Please take a second to drop me a vote for the Adult Blog Awards
Go see who else played and join in at http://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com