Wednesday 13 June 2012

Pussy Pride and my vaginal revelation










Molly is championing pussy pride and I'm all for it! Go here to read more and join in

I had added to my proud thoughts as a recent revelation has occurred regarding my pussy and I thought I would share. I would love to here if anyone else has the same thing!

My pussy has many names depending on what I'm doing. At home its my fouffy or my twinkle
In the bedroom with my lover it's my soaking wet cunt.

I never had much if a relationship with my pussy until about 5 years ago, then we got intimate. I learned how to pleasure myself as previously it was almost by accident if I ever came.I

 remember when I was younger just entering pubity enjoying the feeling of filling my pussy, I used to use anything I could find in my bedroom, a firm favourite was my bed stead. I didnt dsicover my clit until I was much older and throughout my marriage it was the poor relation it seldom got touched if I was to cum it was down to me to put in the effort.

Since my sexual rebirth I now have a great relationship with my clit and understand that playing with it in certain was gives me differing pleasure. My clit gets so engorged and sensitive when I get aroused, it stands out of hits hood and is rigid like a small cock. sometimes it gets so hard it gets stuck out of its hood and needs a little lbe to ease it back inside. When I cum I go hyper sensitive and love the torture if being touched in such a state, even pinned down and forced to cum again.

My outer lips are big and fleshy, they close totally over my inner flower, I used to put a bullet against my clit and peg my lips together over it to hold it in place.



I'm shaved totally, I prefer the feel of it myself, I enjoy shaving myself but adore my lover doing it for me, or for him should I say, such intimacy and trust.

My inner lips are small and sensitive, I love the feeling as his tongue runs over them, lapping at my wetness as it flows from me.

I can achieve orgasm through penetration and I love to be fisted, the feeling of being so full, stretched to my limit turns me on. I can take both hands and YSL assures me my cunt feels just as tight around his cock after I have been stretched so much, I put that down to doing my Kegal exercises regularly.



THE REVELATION

My recent revelation though explains an awful lot of my preferences and some previously disappointing experiences. It turns out my cunt is set further back than most!

So many times Ive had to say "further back" when guys have been stabbing there cock in no mans land, even having a smear, ive never questioned it, just always accepted my vagina is where it is.

Having done some reading up on it it may answer why I adore anal and the sensations I find carry into both hole.  It also explains why Ive never found sex with short guys easy and define my preference for taller men

I love this explanation of it YSL found:

ARCH BACK FANNY GIRL
 
A Female that has her vagina positioned further back towards her bum. These females generally have the sexiest body. Furthermore these females are the best to have Doggy Style sex with.

Touch it, Lick it, suck it, spank it, bite it, fist it, fuck it, just respect and love it please.

Pussy Pride

3 comments:

  1. This is very interesting. I have never really given it much thought but now you point it out I think my vaginal opening is fairly low down too. I have certainly experienced the 'aiming high' thing but then maybe that is just poor direction in the heat of the moment rather odd locations.

    Thanks for joining in the with the Pussy Pride Project. It is especially cool to see how people change and develop over time and so I love the idea of an updated post.

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've never given it much thought either, but I can also see different women's vaginas being positioned differently (even if I've never really noticed it firsthand). Why not? We are all such varied beings. Every aspect of our physical beings are different from someone else's. Why not the positions of our fun parts?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great post...you sure have given this a lot of thought.

    ReplyDelete

random