Wednesday 27 January 2010

restrained and not allowed to cum

Got back from the office early especially to prepare myself for him. Needed to ensure I had enough time to shower, shave pussy smooth and lace myself into a corset put the stockings and heels on. I lay on the sofa ready for him, he text to say he was on his way so I slipped the blind fold on and cuffed myself. I thought i'd set the mood!

He got the message loud and clear, I heard his intake of breath as he saw me, I could feel his smile of approval then I felt the first spank land on my ass.

He discovered the bullet vibe I had between my lips as he trailed his fingers over my smoothness. He ordered me to go to the bedroom and told me I wasn't allowed to cum.... I felt the revenge about to start from teasing him so much last night.

He took the cuffs off for a moment and as he did I took the opportunity to touch myself, knowing I wouldn't be able to for hours, he grabbed my wrists and pinned them down, the restraints went on this time my hands were behind my back, I was helpless and vunerable.

I was so wet his fist went inside without any lube I needed to cum but knew I had to hold it for now, I'd have to earn it.

For the next 2 hours his actions contradicted his words, telling me I couldn't, mustn't and better not cum, but he was doing everything in his power to make me. He alternated from licking me till I was at the edge, fisting me then using the bullet on my clit. It was like I was wired to the mains. Each time I was at the edge I was begging him to be allowed to cum, then begging him to stop touching me when I was told I couldn't and if I did what the consiquences would be. Then all of a sudden, as he pushed 2 fingers in my ass I had no control it started, I came so hard, I gushed and squirted cum on his fist.

No comments:

Post a Comment

random