Monday, 19 July 2010

A message from a blog friend

Thinking of you and that tortured hell you are in...


of not being able to "be"!


Dreaming of you...


riding my tongue...


would you start with your hot sweet pussy?


Or your delicious ass?


Which delight would I taste first?


You riding...


me lying (lazy fuck, aren't I?)


tongue swirling...


probing...


lips sucking...


begging...


my cock slowly turning from red...


to purple...


to blue.


Perhaps...


you'd like a cat-o-nine's tail...


to gently lash it and my balls with...


while you ride?


Or a violet wand?


To slowly drag around my balls...


slide over my asshole...


draw up to my nipples...


Or an electric anal probe...


so you can push a button...


and send me into instant bliss!


Or...


http://www.stileproject.com/videos/10082/electric-cum-shot.html


Can I post this? I ask

Post away...no anonymity needed...


I'm not bashful or ashamed of them!


Though as I sit here...


dreaming...


playing...


my taste buds long to know...


would you start with my tongue in your ass...


or your pussy...


?

http://hisubmission.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. OMG, he really put that out there for you....Very erotic

    ReplyDelete

random